We are experiencing a great economic evolution, with the warming of the credit sector, increased income and consumption power. With this, we have the option to consume new products that we did not have access to before. The fact is that the higher the disposable income, the higher the average expenses.
Who has never thought of changing the car, tinkering with the TV subscription package, buying designer clothes, taking a trip or even changing the mobile device? There’s no way. We are driven by consumption.
But have you ever thought that one day you will stop working and you will not be able to count on a salary? And how to plan retirement to live the best phase?
Types of Retirement
There are two types of retirement, social and private, and we’ll explain each of them next.
Contribution of the worker, which guarantees him an income in the future, provided that this contribution is at least 15 years old.
Private Pension Plans
They are plans, offered by banks. They are good options for those who plan to schedule tomorrow, as they are offered starting at R $ 50.00 per month.
As a fund it has some advantages such as the profitability of the value saved and in some cases exemption from income tax.
Learning to save
Do not give up managing your expenses for the future. If you have no idea where to start, be aware that you can access multiple channels of investment information.
Interest rates, high and attractive, are great opportunities to invest in retirement.
You can start investing that money that saves in the day to day, cutting expenses like chewing gum, cigarette, coffee, etc. Here are some steps.
- Set a goal;
- Add up all your winnings;
- Separate fixed expenses (water, electricity, rent);
- Write all your expenses (lunch, credit card, gifts …);
- Eliminate the extra expenses;
- Make a savings (see here how the savings account works);
- Analyze your performance (whether or not you are saving money);
- Look for a bank and / or talk to your manager about the pension plans;
- Be firm. Pension or savings, only has an advantage while the money is parked.